Monday, June 15, 2015

Trials

So you feel like you can't go on?
Have you ever thought that you were gonna break? 

Well, it's all part of a plan! 
God is putting you through this trial to help you learn and/or to help you help someone else who struggles with the same thing!

How do you learn from a trial?
Well, there are multiple things you can learn through a trial, 1. That God loves you! 2. That you need God! Those are the ones I can think of off the top if my head!

How do we help others that struggle with this?
Okay, so say you have lost someone you love, well if a friend of yours loses someone close, you know how it feels, and know how to comfort them!

How do (should) I handle trials?
The bible tells us in 1 verse!

James 1:2 says: "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds."

I hope this shed some light on the subject of trials, This is a very small portion covering trials, if you want more info, ask me, or ask a pastor (they are probably a better option)

In Christ, 
Trenton

No comments:

Post a Comment